|Schedule a Visit Online
To schedule a time to visit our preschool and speak with our Director, please fill out this online form.
Forms: (right click on the link and save the document to your computer to print it out.)
- Fill out the Preschool Application online at TADs.com.
- If you would like, complete payment online or make a check out for application fee payable to Peace Lutheran Church.
- Drop off at the Peace Lutheran School office, located inside the south doors of the main building, or mail to:
Peace Lutheran School
9415 Merriman Road
Livonia, MI 48150
- Be sure your children's immunizations are up to date by the first day of school. As required by Wayne County Health Department, all students must have a completed Health Appraisal Form on file. Children without this form or a completed waiver form will not be allowed to attend school. We need proof of immunization by having the Health Appraisal form completed and signed by your physician. If there is a reason your child can not have the immunizations, there are waiver forms available in the school office.
You will be sent a letter in August from the teacher and principal. Several weeks later a home visit will be scheduled. We will discuss policies, procedures, rules, discipline practices and more. See the Preschool Calendar for dates and times.
- Depending on your familiarity with the teacher and facility, you may desire to set up a brief appointment to casually meet the teacher and tour our building.
- Depending on your church membership status, you may wish to meet our Pastor to discuss any biblical questions or concerns, or to discuss joining Peace Lutheran Church.
- After school care program
Peace Lutheran School admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all
the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at
the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in
administration of its educational policies, admissions policies and athletic and other school-administered