|Schedule a Visit Online
To schedule a time to visit our preschool and speak with our Director, please fill out this online form.
Forms: (right click on the link and save the document to your computer to print it out.)
- Fill out page the Preschool Application form.
- Make check for application fee payable to Peace Lutheran Church.
- Drop off at the Peace Lutheran School office, located inside the south doors of the main building, or mail to:
Peace Lutheran School
9415 Merriman Road
Livonia, MI 48150
- Be sure your children's immunizations are up to date by the first day of school. As required by Wayne County Health Department, all students must have a completed Health Appraisal Form on file. Children without this form or a completed waiver form will not be allowed to attend school. We need proof of immunization by having the Health Appraisal form completed and signed by your physician. If there is a reason your child can not have the immunizations, there are waiver forms available in the school office.
You will be sent a letter in August from the teacher and principal. Several weeks later a home visit will be scheduled. We will discuss policies, procedures, rules, discipline practices and more. See the Preschool Calendar for dates and times.
- Depending on your familiarity with the teacher and facility, you may desire to set up a brief appointment to casually meet the teacher and tour our building.
- Depending on your church membership status, you may wish to meet our Pastor to discuss any biblical questions or concerns, or to discuss joining Peace Lutheran Church.
- After school care program